This space is important. Because, here, right off the bat— you have the opportunity to tell the person who stumbles on your website who you are, what you do, and the reason this website exists on the interweb. It doesn't have to be long. In fact— it's best if it's quick, short, and to the point. It can be an "About" section with a mini bio or it can be more focused on the "Mission" of your site and what you hope to accomplish or how you hope to help solve a problem for the people who are landing on your website. You decide. Either way, maximize the use of this space for your benefit.
- access to full grlpwrbloom virtual programming, with up to 4 virtual gatherings per month
- 20% in-person gatherings hosted by your city collective
- a membership savings for grlpwrwild adventures, weekend retreats + yearly conferences
- access to a 'members only' facebook group + slack channel for deepening relationship + connecting with women in other cities
- exclusive discounts with some of our favorite women owned businesses + partners
A review goes here. But, until then, Justine Skye is someone everyone should be listening to. Girlfriend doesn't come in til the second verse, but when she does —man, it does you something good!
A review goes here. But, until then — let's talk about how good Sabrina Claudio is. Her song, Confidently Lost, is currently playing and the smoothness of it all is giving me the best kinda chills.